Voice over IP

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

Hi, I need help on how to connect cisco cme pbx and grandsteam pbx over vpn. In INDIA i am using cisco cme pbx and in the USA i am using grandstream pbx. i need to connect both through vpn. i would like to know how to do this. if possible please pro...

Hi, i am facing some problems in the inbound calls and the outbound calls. we are facing call dropping and some choppy noise, hissing noisy and static noise. i would i like to reduce these kind of disturbances. can anyone help me in this issue. Reg...

Hi I have a Cisco 7942 based on in a remote location - The phone has lost the VPN configuration, is it possible to edit the VPN concentrator settings locally from the phone itself? From the phone  - Setting > Security Configuration > VPN Configurat...

#TCN by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Implementing CUBE on ASR1006 running RP1s.   Toll-fraud prevention is missing in the voice service?  From my research it is standard in 15.1(2) or later and currently running 15.2.  Any ideas on why this is not available?

Hello There, I am having some problem on my CISCO AS5300 with 1 E1 digital line, and everything start making problem at the time to create voice translation-rule since cisco only allow me to create 15rule that's why I create 4 translation-rule. Them...

I tried setting up a backup for my CCM 8.5.  But now when I try to go  back into the Disaster Recovery System and click on the back up I set  up...it just keeps showing:"Status: Unable to process request,  master agent is busy"How can I clear this an...

samayann by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 5 Helpful votes

Hi, is it possible to terminate modem calls (v.90) that comes via a SIP trunk as G.711 on a router ? I think the SIP Trunk termination is not the problem, but what do I have to configure to get the modem call to IP data ? Does it work on only one rou...

mirmer by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Dear All,I have some issue with call not connect when making new trunk with another partner which using SIP protocol port:5061 or 5062.I am using AS5400XM and my existing partner were using port 5060 as default SIP port already. And i want to get new...