Voice over IP

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

First time poster long time user.   OK so in this new to me environment  We are using  Call manager 10.5 CUBE Services on a 7206 Verizon SIP  Right Fax Server We are having problems receiving and sending faxes.  Usually over 10 pages.  Using a Ricoh ...

First time poster long time user.   OK so in this new to me environment  We are using  Call manager 10.5 CUBE Services on a 7206 Verizon SIP  Right Fax Server We are having problems receiving and sending faxes.  Usually over 10 pages.  Using a Ricoh ...

Hi,I have cisco SPA880 connected to sip proxy.I get call on my FXO port and want to forward the call directly to proxy without "touch" the dial number.It is possible? if so, How?Many thanks

yoliboboo by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello EveryoneWe have an issue which causes a 1-2 sec. Delay on the Jabber Softphone but JUST if the Call is between a Cisco Desktopphone and Jabber (in both directions).The first 1-2 sec. no one hears anything but the Desktopphone already has the co...

Is there any cisco based tools available for monitoring the multicast traffic  from receiver to the souce and to give statistics apart from MDM  tools which is outdated

Is there any cisco based tools available for monitoring the multicast traffic  from receiver to the souce and to give statistics apart from MDM  tools which is outdated