Voice over IP

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

HI,Can any one help me ,how many simultaneous voip calls can be handled by an ISDN line without having any voice breakage or delay ?Codec : G723ar63voip protocol : H.323RegdsPavan.M

Dear Sir,We have a wan network with 1 central location and multiple remote locations.At central location we have cisco 3745 router with channelized E1 line and all the remote locations are using cisco 1751-v router for connecting to central location ...

fmatrine by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

My tcl script allows user to end active outgoing call and place another one without disconnecting incoming call leg (call goes from voice dial-peer to voip). After first call is completed and second called number is collected and passed to placeCall ...

Hello Everyone,We have a call forwarding issue. We are setting up Call forwarding from an IP phone to a mobile phone in Alaska. The mobile provider is Alaska Digitel. Well, unfortunately the phone rings but once it's answered the call is disconnected...

I have FXO card and i install to router 1760 error message :*Mar 1 00:00:07.407: %C1700-3-BAD_EEPROM_VERSION: The eeprom version field hasan invalid entry ()*Mar 1 00:00:07.411: %C1700-3-BAD_EEPROM_VERSION: The eeprom version field hasan invalid en...

firhan by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes