Voice over IP

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

I get to know that cisco router doesnt do h323 natting properly ,, Is this correct ???but D-link and planet routers do . actually its looks to me the matter of IOS of cisco , so any cisco IOS available to h323 natting ???

I am trying to understand some QoV stats reported in the 200 OK response to a MGCP DLCX message.Referring to the example below can somebody please answer the following questions.- is packet loss(P:PL) the sum of lost packets in BOTH directions?- How ...

hi there, just enlighten me on cisco ATA 186 back to back config, my network is like: phone---ATA----Switch---ATA---Phone,wnat to know the sample config, if this not possible, fine ,then let me know what shud i configure to get a dial tone,as im ge...

AllA 3640 t1 gw send aaa to radius server.Now the cdr is only record the call from fxs to 3640 pstn,but cannot record the pstn call to fxs gw.why only record one direction cdr?how can i do record both direction cdr?aaa new-model!!aaa authentication l...

As i can see, when meida gateway sends RSIP message with RM:gracefull to MGC, call agent still tries to establish a calls on a cics, which should be blocked untill another RSIP with RM:restart will be received from mgw

mikima777 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I am trying to get voip traffic from a cirpack. it's been few days that we are trying to get this done. no result.I did a debug q931 and I got this .IMEXTEL1#23:02:24: ccGetCallActive (next=1, setup_time=0, index=0, p=0x831666B8)23:02:26: ccGetCallAc...

anoushg by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I know that the 7970's are supported on 3.3 and higher, but since I am not schdeuled to update my CCM for another month or so, I was wondering if anyone knew a workaround to allow me to use them on Call manager verision 3.2.3Thanks

mhering by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I'm beginning to suspect that our Call Managers should be rebooted once every couple months or so, based on some observations of how the servers perform. After a couple months or so their performance seems to suffer in subtle ways. I mean, I've hea...

c.chaplin by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes