Voice over IP

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

Hi!I'm new to CallManager but I'm monitoring the network late-night, and I'm noticing the number of calls in progress is weird. Right now, at 3:30am, there are 74 supposed calls in progress. There is no way this could be true since during the day t...

admin_2 by Level 3
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have tried setting up a basic VoIP configuration between 2 branch sites using 2 service provider networks using Cisco 1750 routers.One setup was over a frame relay network and the other over a PPTP tunnel link that goes through several intermediate...

dilan by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

What does conversation mean with respect to using cbwfq? Please see sample config:Class-map: class-default (match-any) 334264 packets, 128049372 bytes 30 second offered rate 0 bps, drop rate 0 bps Match: any Weighted Fair Queueing Output Queue...

adananm by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello, I want to extract the phone directory from the call manager for one of the execs. I would like to find out what is the name of MSSQL database and the table where this information is stored. Or, if there is a built in tool provided by Cisco th...

Hello:Can someone help me to get an example or the steps of how setup the proxy feature in a Cisco Gatekeeper ????Where I can find more information regrading this feature on the Cisco WEB site ????Thank you,Alberto

amadrid by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have an incompatibility issue between a Voice Gateway Cisco 3640 and a Vocaltec Gateway. The Workaround from BUG CSCdz06060 tell to use the hidden command "h245 tunneling disable".This command is a global configuration command and Cisco has no suff...

mqueres by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

HalloI have a VoIp application between two LANs connected by FR WAN.I use two cisco1751 routers as gateway.I would use LLQ and other QoS features on cisco gateway to prioritise VoIP streams.access-list 100 permit udp host 192.168.1.1 host 192.168.2....

fsoffia by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello, I am getting my FXO port (2600 with 12.2(11)T) busy after the phone got on-hook.I've read about the disconnect problem, but I can't do anything using HICOM-100 like power-denial or disconnect tone. Some suggestions ? I have another FXO por...