Voice over IP

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

I have a debug information showed by command"debug vpm all"about FXO port.I can't distinguish the error in the information. who can tell me how to find out the error?Thanks.debug infor:3d18h: ccIFShowState (vdbPtr=0x62F47D14, summary)3d18h: ccIFShowS...

shan-cao by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Dear All,I'm a beginner in cisco and I need help. My boss ask me to configure our as5300 gateway (we call it GW B). GW B will gather all calls from gateway A(as5300) before to send it to other as5300 gateway (GW C).How do I configure dial-peer at GW ...

weltje by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Connected calls are remain as it is although the link isdown. And also the other side of the E1 cannot see this this down. But once it happen the 5350 does not process any new calls.This is very critical at this stage since i can see its even not 50...

Hi all,I heard different things to the 1760-V, so I have to need informations about this:We have to link PBXs via IP and we have to use QSIG on the trunk-lines to the PBXs. Could we implement this with the 1760-V routers?thanks in advanceAugust

asarkany by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I am implementing an IVR system using the AS5350 and I am sure that I will have a bunch of questions about the details of the implementation of the VXML 2.0 spec within it. Is there an active forum other than this one that is set up to address this?...

pmont by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi Experts.My Customer is (will be) a Wholesale VoIP Service Provider, taking traffic from and giving traffic to VoIP Service Providers.I've advised to build a Cisco-based H.323 network with Cisco MCM GK and IP-IP-GW and now would like to know whethe...

m.laporta by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

My boss wants me to setup a VoIP network where the connection to the PSTN would be either over a channelized T-1 or a PRI. He also wants me to do this using SIP instead of Call Manager. My questions is, how would E911 would in the enviroment?Thanks...

westmanm by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have a router 2620 regarded as a gateway used to connect the private address client to internet. And there¡¯s video conference application deployed in private address client who must access the internet to make a video conference call. I have a que...

shan-cao by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

one 5350 is loosing the clock once it restarted. This is very bad since if it restarted due to some reason and if some has to manually adjust the clock, whole billing process is upset.Regards,Noufel