Voice over IP

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

We have 3 switches (old catalyst 3550's) at SITE A with the following:TOP SWITCHHas CUCM on Port 2 with QOS enabled. The switch has port 25 trunked to the middle switchMIDDLE SWITCHHas local IP phones on them with QOS enabled on each port. Port 26 is...

louis0001 by Level 3
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,I am in the process of renaming my router which is running MGCP for our voice environment.  We are currently running version 8.6.2.22900-9 of Call Manager.  I know this will affect Call Manager and voice activity.  Does anyone have any ideas of...

I am using Aan IAD having a customer use the pots lines however it seems at times they hangup and pickup to dial again but no dialtone it seems they are not hanging-up in time..  Is there a way to shorten the time it take for it to hangup the line?

Hi,I'm Working As IT-Executive in Company. We have 4 different location connected via VPN-MPLS with good speed. I want to setup IP phones in Network.1- What minimum requirement of Hardware (Router etc.)?2- Is it neccesary to change existing hardware ...

Hi,I'm Working As IT-Executive in Company. We have 4 different location connected via VPN-MPLS with good speed. I want to setup IP phones in Network.1- What minimum requirement of Hardware (Router etc.)?2- Is it neccesary to change existing hardware ...

I have connected an analogue phone to a Cisco ATA 186 Converter, when I make a phone call using the analogue phone I can hear the other person but they cant hear me but external calls work fine

Alex by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi All,I've got a Cisco IP phone 7962 which i've upgraded to App Load ID "jar42sip.9-3-1TH2-5.sbin"Everything was working with IPV4 network, but i'm trying to use it with IPV6, i'm able to configure the IPV6 address manually on the Network Configurat...

dushj0001 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes