Voice over IP

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

Recently,I capture some RTP packets when user meeting the dialogue jitter and latency.User A using the 3951 ip phone (IP address is x.x.125.206, and x.x.200.165 is the voice gateway's ip address ) , and user B using a mobile phone.User A responds to ...

janffe719 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi Everyone, I have a few required QoS settings for a Voice system between two buildings being routed. (static)I have QoS training coming up but, I just need to know what I have to have to put the basic QoS settings on each edge switch with Static ro...

We recently bought brand new 7945G phones from Cisco and we cannot get them to registered. We have configured our server to use TCP and we are using the most recent firmware on the phone. I am thinking something is wrong with our SEP.xml config file....

sivakrd06 by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

hey fellows, have anyone came across strange phantom calls issues involving PRI switches. issue reported: several times per day all phones in the office will start ring repeatedly and caller ID will present something like 5 or 555 string true that it...

Hi All,We have recently purchased above mentioned licenses. I need to upload them/attach with CUCM. Could any one point what all needs to be downloaded (these are electornic deliver license) and how to upload them to CUCM. Is there any video or cisco...

ad27singh by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes