Voice over IP

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

Hello,We are upgrading all of our older 7960 series telephones to 8841s and 8851s.  I've noticed that outside calls coming into extensions on the new phones via hunt groups don't display the calling number IDs while ringing in.  The 7965 phones do.  ...

I have a very old Cisco IAD2431 running 12.4(24)T10 code.  This IAD has been running for many years without any issues.  The problem is that we are moving our internal VoIP system to the cloud.  Right not the SIP dialogs are happening through the fas...

Can someone please explain to me what I may be doing wrong? The "final 7615" has voicemail turned on and setup but for some reason when the call ends, instead of hearing the user's voicemail intro I get, "Welcome to Cisco Unity Connect...". Are my co...

Hello ! I am having a problem with a SIP trunk , i can make calls to outside PSTN after i remove and reinsert the static route to the SBC provider . The connection works for a limited amount of time , then i receive 503 service unavailable so i alway...

Sandi22 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi folks,I have two ISR4331 routers with voice bundles and some 7841 phones, on an isolated network. How do I procure and apply CUCME 14.1 to work with this i.e. is the call manager licensed on a per-router basis? I find it very difficult to know wha...

Hi,We currently use Yealink phones across our network, but I picked up a cheap SPA504G for my office as the Yealink phone stopped working. I assumed I could just plug in the phone and it would work in the same way, but I can't seem to get a dial tone...

pwilson2 by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have an ATA 192 analog telephone adapter, connected via a Swisscom Internet Box. Although the ATA connects to the Internet fine, and recognises when the telephone is off-hook, I can't get a dialtone. Swisscom tech Alexander Faury has spent a consid...

BGT by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes