Voice over IP

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

Hello, I'm the new admin for our CUCM ver. 8. Currently, I have a customer with a 7965 phone who would like to have the ringing on his secondary keys turned off. He still wants his primary line to ring just not the other 2. This has to be an easy fix...

myersam99 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I am a network administrator for a big company and I am in charge for all the network and VoIP equipment.The problem is that the VoIP routers we use, 2800 series, encounter big problems when a power failure happens. Flash card get easily corrupted an...

Cisco 3700 with 124 serial interface4 channelized E1/pri port .how many calls this router is able to manage at the same time?I mean   dialplan is implemented to manage TDM to VOIP and also IP to IP call routing.In case of all  4  PRI channel are is u...

I support a 3rd party dialer. In this case, our system first dials the user through their auto attendant and extension before placing the next call followed by the bridging of the 2 calls. The client has Cisco Call Manager 8.X and Cisco Unity Connect...

sosio by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

hiiplease i need your helpi have two sites(HQ and Branch) i want to do voice recording at HQ and am using MiaRec softwarethe problem is what kind of tunnel that will pull/allow the voice packets from branch to HQ for recordingall t...

Hey everyone,I am working on a solution for our office and was hoping to get some positive feedback here since I can't find much out on the web for this. We are looking at doing a T1 (MPLS) and a backup cable modem connection. There is also a require...

chipsch21 by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes