Voice over IP

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

Hi there,I have a linksys PAP2-NA and I'm trying to setup the incomming call to ring on both lines simutaneously.I have the same SIP account on both lines, and the DID supports 2 channels, therefore it should work.However when a call comes, I'm able ...

Hi, i just received my UC540 and try to configure the sip trunking.SIP outgoing calls are ok, but not incoming ...when i active the debugging, the logs shows me : 003312: //-1/xxxxxxxxxxxx/DPM/dpMatchPeersCore:   Calling Number=3397999447, Called Num...

Hello,i have a problem with my callmanager.I had licensed all ip phone: 1676 DLU. it worked finenow i added 20 DLU yesterday. After added them, i get an error on the CUCM Administration page which said that system is operating on insuffisant licenses...

Dear All,I would like to know if Cisco has any High Density VoIP gateway solution for a colocation environment, to terminate upto 50 T1 PRIs and transport voice as VoIP with G.729a codec. If there is no suitable solution, kindly suggest what is the m...

Hi, i am doing training on CCIE Voice in India from Networkers Zone (http://networkerszone.com/) , please suggest me if i need to do CCna voice or i can give directly ccie voice.

Hi, I have an ACL applied on a UC540. The ACL is to prevent Toll fraud. The ACL is denying some traffic. I have the log statement on the deny at the bottom, however I never see any matches on the deny. If I place a permit any above the deny the ACL p...