Voice over IP

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

Hi Folks,I have a serious problem. We have a ASA firewall 5510 and a cisco call manager.I have some sites connected via my mplsWhen I am calling to the some sites from corporate office call is getting initiated and they are able to here my voice and ...

Has anyone knows how to get the device ID for Cisco IP phone 7940G.?I am setting up ACS server for 802.1x authentication  of IP phones and this is a requirement to setup an account for IP phones.Appreciate any feedback.

ed by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi there,I have a linksys PAP2-NA and I'm trying to setup the incomming call to ring on both lines simutaneously.I have the same SIP account on both lines, and the DID supports 2 channels, therefore it should work.However when a call comes, I'm able ...

Hi, i just received my UC540 and try to configure the sip trunking.SIP outgoing calls are ok, but not incoming ...when i active the debugging, the logs shows me : 003312: //-1/xxxxxxxxxxxx/DPM/dpMatchPeersCore:   Calling Number=3397999447, Called Num...

Hello,i have a problem with my callmanager.I had licensed all ip phone: 1676 DLU. it worked finenow i added 20 DLU yesterday. After added them, i get an error on the CUCM Administration page which said that system is operating on insuffisant licenses...