Voice over IP

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

Hello Configuration as below :dial-peer voice 1023 pots service mgcpapp port 0/2/3According to the above configuration if I WANT TO delete a defined dial peer by using # no dial-peer voice 1023 potsIt will also deleted the services and port 0/2/3 whi...

Hey guys,We are about to set a Catalyst 2951 for 800 Ip Phones.We have to choose between the following license:FL-CUBEE-25FL-CUBEE-100FL-CUBEE-500Does any of you know an statistic of how many phones are used simultaneously out of every 10 phones?Than...

hi all,i am going to join a new company which is based on the "Call Manager" .... i want to know, what could be the basic truobleshooting in call manager..is there any doucments means pls let me know....Thanks is advance.Regards,Saravana Boobathy.

Hi guys,Baught a Linksys PAP2T VoIP adaptor and need to configure the cisco 877w to loow VoIP traffic to flow through freely. Also i get a delay in speech when i talk and listen using the adaptor.I tried configuring the adaptor myself but was complic...

Hi I have configured a 3650G on our network but getting no POE on ports 31-48.The phone is working on another switch so I know the cable and phone are operational.The phone is currently plugged into port 47 but no link light and no POE.Here's the con...

Hello everyone!!  I m facing a strange behaviour with my AS5300 voice gateway. When the gw is connected directly to PBX  everythings works well but when i put a sip proxy forwarding  calls between  gw and PBX all the calls hangs up after 5 sec (+or -...