Voice over IP

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

Hi,Could any one plz help me to sort out this problem?My voice gate gateway VG224 is not registered with Cisco Call manager,I am newly handling this job.so i need to know in what way i can sort out this problem.Already the port was configured in the ...

Our router has incoming lines go to a hunt group of 4 people.  If no one picks up (i.e. school is closed) the call goes to a script in CUE that plays a welcome and gives the caller a choice of leaving a message or dialing an extension.  We would like...

jmorgan by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,I´m in a trouble with SS7 ITU signaling links. they fails to get alignment witn reason=0x5 (Two or three invalid BSNs). The debug of backhaul lssu reports event=0x6-protocol error cause=0x2 (Abnormal BSN (Backward Sequence Number)).  The links are...

I have users that would like to forward their phone until 5 PM. Then turn it off. Is there a way to set this up? Or can the user call into thier VM and cancel the forward from their personal phone.I have Unity 7.0 and CallManager 4.1I am still new to...

Hi,I've bought a Sip account from a Voip Service Provider with the following parameters:1- Registrar server Ip address,port.2- Sip User account.3- Password.4- Realm.Which platforms and IOS support this type of authentication?Cisco 827 -4v support thi...

andybrogi by Level 1
  • 8 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I am getting this error on my 5350 cant figure out what it means yet. Has anyone seen this?Sep 15 15:42:43.348: %SIP-3-BADPAIR: Unexpected event 16 (SIPSPI_EV_CC_CALL_MEDIA_CHANGED) in state 4 (STATE_RECD_PR          OCEEDING) substate 0 (SUBSTATE_NO...

bsoth by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi EveryoneI am trying to regsiter the FXS ports of a VG248 gateway to a cisco callmanager express router runing ios  c2800nm-advipservicesk9-mz.124-24.T3.from the VG248 gateway i can ping the router running callmanager express and vice versa.this is...

Hi,I'm hoping for some assistance on Policing Voice RTP/Signalling traffic on an edge router connecting into an MPLS cloud.We are connecting VoIP (equipment does not support CAC) in addition to Data (Does not require prioritisation) and require the V...

kgreenway by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,I've one E1 that was working in Nortel but when i moved to my CMM the E1 worked 5 minutes, then the controller goes down and up and never come back the layer 2 until i move the E1 to Nortel and make make one call then moved again to CMM ( again wo...

campizi28 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have a 2561 with T1CAS. Incomming calls hit a call handler and are given the option to transfer direct toan extension. When the transfer occurs, The calling party only hears half of the rings. The called party hears them all.For example outside cal...