Voice over IP

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

I cannot find anything that tells me if there is a maximum number of gateways allowed to hang off CUCM, does anyone know if there is a maximum? We currently have 4 sites that are SRST enabled and we may have 2-3 more in the near future and I want to ...

Hi,Our Voice bandwidth is consuming  around 30Kbps per call. Our WAN bandwidth is STM1 via MPLS.  We are planning to do compression on the line.I'm worried is we use ip rtp header compression, it will consume alot of CPU process because most traffic ...

Hello,I am currently using an AS5400 with IOS version c5400-is-mz.124-19.binIs there a way to remove or modify the Q.850 information in a SIP message?Sent: SIP/2.0 500 Internal Server ErrorVia: SIP/2.0/UDP IP.IP.IP.IP:5060;branch=z9hG4bK_1584620887_3...

alexht258 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi there,I try to provision some pap2t via http, first I created a txt file contain the following:<flat-profile>  <GPP_A> 12345678  </GPP_A></flat-profile>then I load it on to my web site, and I enter the URL to Profile_Rule parameter under Provision...

I was hoping that someone would know the answer to this question.  Is it possible to set up a SPA2102 with one did on port 1, and havehave an additional channel on port 2 that calls can roll to if port 1 is busy?  I have some clients that are small o...

mytelcom1 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi.. Im facing a very peculier problem..Our network scenario:Location 1:1 cluster ( 3 CUCM ( 1 Pub, 2 Sub)1 Gateway ( 2 PRI lines )Location 2:1 CUCM ( 3rd Subscriber)1 Gateway ( 1 PRI Line)ProblemI have a cisco ip phone 7960 with ext: 0311. I have al...

naavi3216 by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello all,I have a situation where afterhours I have Unity fwd all calls to an IPC-line of 8140. 8140 fwds calls to a cell phone and I have been asked to make it work so that if the cell phone user (oncall person) doesn't get to the call it reverts b...

Hello Guys,                 My Cisco phone will not retreive a IP address from the scope I have configured on my layer 3 3550 switch. My config is below. Does anyone see a problem with it? Thanks.!ip subnet-zeroip routingno ip domain-lookupip dhcp ex...

HiWe have a new Cisco Callmanager 7.0 installation here with around 300 phones. Most of those phones are personal and are sitting between a client pc. The clients are based on Windows XP and newer.Our integrator offered us a small tool which allows u...

patoberli by VIP Alumni
  • 10 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes