Voice over IP

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

Hi All,i am new to this field i don't no much about this integration. Please if anybody help me  I want to connect our voice gateway cisco 2800 to H323 external service provider, they send us username /password  and public ip. what shall i do with it...

hello,I'm testing in lab cube config for sip options ping. I have 2 callmanagers, 1 cube and 1 IMS(SP sip trunking) device.in cube I'm using c2851nm-ipvoice_ivs-mz.124-24.T2.bin.I can use the command voice-class sip option-ping 60 on dial-peer but wi...

j.claes by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,I have installed a Call Manager 7.0 and activated the intercom feature, but my client needs this feature to be able to work for a group of phones, instead of just a single phone.For example, if a user wants to spread a company wide message via int...

wdiclo by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello everybody,I am dealing a problem in my company that since we have installed the new call manager 7.1 we cannot use the attendant console and it always informs a invalid password message when we try to login on it. We know that we can integrate ...

Currently I have a CallManager 7 with an mgcp gateway through an E1 frame. The problem I have is that I can't receive calls from the PSTN, I get the error: Unallocated/unassigned numberThe ip phone is registered and it is possible to call PSTN debug ...

irivas by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes