Voice over IP

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

Hi,At Headquarters there is a CCM 5.1 and at branch office there is a Panasonic with h.323 support.In Both site there is a gateway router 2811 registering with callmanager.I can't call from CCM to Panasonic and each other, but if I use the command "...

We currently use a 5300 for fax receiving and fowarding in email boxes(as tiff). From some time, we have problems with this setup.1. Some faxes are incomplete (tiff is received, but it contains only first and last page for a 30 pages fax).2. Senders ...

desrochj1 by Level 1
  • 13 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello. I'm looking for an oid that will give me the active RTP connections off an AS5400 being used as a VoIP to ISDN gateway. Basically, the same as the last line of output from "show voip rtp connections". Thanks,Mike

Hello, my Linksys Pap2t doesn,t work. The power led is intermittent red. The **** doesn't work and the operator voice is not listened. The linksys pap2t ip is no detecte.One day ago it worked perfectly. ¿What can I do to unlock?

Hello,Im configuring a AS5350 to force the load of audios (used by a call application) using the ivr autoload command.the command follows:#ivr autoload mode verbose retry 3 url tftp://ppsvr01.telenova.com/IVR/telenova/ivr_autoload-br-en-sp-ch.txt#ivr...

lfplaimer by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,We have a PGW2200 and we are facing a stuck CIC problem. Im trying to monitorate it thru zabbix but I cant find the correct OID for the information. DOes anyone knows it, or can point me some document where I can find the OID ? I googled in man...

lfplaimer by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I'm looking forward to open a small calling card company in Ukraine. And what I would need is cisco networking tools. The way I understand is that I can set the whole calling card network up with cisco devices. What I already have is: 10 Analog phone...