Voice over IP

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

Dear All,We plan to implement Avaya IP phone in our network.right now we have all cisco c2950 switches for user connection. shortly we plan to have cisco POE switches for accomdating Avaya Ip phones.Does cisco POE switches support Avaya Ip phones?we ...

Shibu1978 by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have a client using IPC over WIFI. It's our own WLC in a hospital.The IP Communicator has one-way-audio, and I think it is because the IPC is registered back at the Call Manager with the address of the SUBSCRIBER server. I can't figure out how that...

c.yeo by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I need to capture traffic on a voice vlan using wireshark. How do I get the switch to let me access that traffic with out it putting my PC on the Data vlan? Right now the switch is configured to only let cisco phones access the voice vlan. I also hav...

Got and old As5350 that has a T1 on Slot3. We have external devices with 56k modems dial-into it. I need to "busy out" the T1 while we do some work on the network.I see that the command is Router# busyout 3However, I don't see how I "unbusy" the T1 ...

dmooreami by Level 3
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi all. I have never had to configure VoIP and QoS before but now the need has arisen to do that.We are connecting 2 locations(remote office and a central location) within the same city with a metroethernet link(several providers in play but they all...

When trying to switch from a 2003 Exchange partner server to a 2007 Exchange server the reconfiguration guide states to "Configure Offline Address Book (OAB) Distribution for Outlook 2003 and Earlier Clients".Does anyone know why this should be done?...

when callers call one of my remote offices, they can hear the greeting but it sounds choppy. I have listened to the greeting directly from unity and it is as clear as a bell. this is the only office out 5 that is having this problem. i have checked ...

lkinchen by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello All,I currently have two CUCM 7 servers which are in a single cluster, and located across a WAN. Each has it's own MTP registered with the primary CUCM. Right now, the secondary cucm's media streaming services are all located in their own media...

thegner by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi, I need to know can I replace the PGW2200 MGC with ITP? If not, can anyone please give me useful Cisco integration document links? I found some documents but things are not so clear, what are the limitations of ITP...

I am debugging what I believe to be a dial plan issue on PGW but want to run a debug command on the ITP to show the actual called number of the inbound call.What is the best debug command to use to see the inbound called and calling numbers of a call...

tedgarner by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes