cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

CDR reports question

gmorrow
Level 1
Level 1

Hello, We are running CallManager 5.1.1.3107-2 and have CDR enabled. When i log into CAR and try and retrieve anything it gives me a 30061: Data is not available in database.

I thought i configured everything correctly on the servers.

Does CDR need to be enabled on both Publisher and Subscriber?

Thanks,

Greyson Morrow

5 Replies 5

Please, I need your help,

The same error in CDR

"30061: data is not available in database"

happened to me in CCM ver 6.0

does anyone know how to solve it??

thanks

Donald Holman
Level 1
Level 1

"Enable and configure CDR collection through service and enterprise parameters that are set in Cisco Unified CallManager Administration. You must enable CDR collection on each Cisco Unified CallManager in the cluster for which you want to generate records."

Reference:

http://www.cisco.or.at/en/US/docs/voice_ip_comm/cucm/admin/5_1_3/ccmsys/a10tools.html

-Don

Thanks so much it's worked now, although I had already activate the service for cdr, but i think that the main problem that I asked for a report and there is no data to be collected.

When I leave the site for about 10 days, now I can find the data and the error didn't appear again.

Thanks again for your help

Thanks for the tip don.

I got most of it correct apart from going to ccm6 > System Parameters > CCMSERVER and then Select Cisco Callmanager Service.

Just set CDR enable flag to True

btw : I am running ccm6 new install

-shaq

I am having the same problem, but the link above doesn't work for me.
Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: