Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Cisco phone 8845 Registration

Hi All, 

I have 15 Cisco phones model SPA502G in the company and i'm connecting them to the PBX by IP address and subnet mask. Now i purchased new phone model 8845 but i couldn't registered the phone in the same way as it's required CUCM QR to register the phone but i don't have the Cisco call manager system and i'm not planing to have it as well. I just have one 8845 IP phone in the company. Is there any way to register the phone without using the Call manager system?? 

8 Replies 8

Leo Laohoo
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame
Did you order the phone with Enterprise or 3PCC firmware?
Look at the back of the phone. Find the "product" name. Is there a "3PCC" on it?

Hi Leo, 

It's not mention the 3PCC in the product name. However, I attached photo of the phone product to make sure. 

Had a look at the photo and the phone is loaded with Enterprise image. 

You will need to convert the phone from Enterprise image to 3PCC:  Cisco Cloud Upgrader

Hi again, 

I wrote the IPv4 in the web to access the phone as it mentioned in the link but no phone page showing. 

The phone needs to be converted from Enterprise to 3PCC image. I've already posted the link on how this can be done.

I already did all the steps mentioned in the link you have sent before but still the issue is the same. I'm attaching all the information from the phone for your reference 

Screenshots indicate the phone is running on Enterprise image so this is not going to work.
Convert the phone to 3PCC (link already provided).

I already tried to upgrade the firmware by following the steps you shared in the link but the phone failed to upgrade. I sent you the screenshots after i tried to upgrade the phone. 

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: