Views
Helpful
Replies

Debugging fax relay t30 level-1 all

rmafficini
Level 1
Level 1

Cisco 2811 equipment

What is the information, of debug fax relay t30, that permit to understand the senquece of the T30 deb messages, in case of there are more the one transnission fax simultaneously like for the attched tarces?

2 Replies 2

Not applicable

The incoming or outgoing numbers must be a valid E.164 destination. The period symbol (.) as a wildcard should not be used. Instead of a wildcard, leave the space blank to indicate that any numbers can be valid. There are no limits to the number of debug entries. The number entered generates a match if the calling or called number matches up to the final number of the debug entry. For example, the 408555 entry would match 408555, 4085551, 4085551212, or any other number starting with 408555

sorry. probably I don't explain well my question.

My problem isn't how to enable T30 deb, but hw to sort the message trace of a T30 deb in case of there are more then one TX fax on the same period. Into the preview attach there are 3 TX fax on the same time and I can't understand the message sequence of each FAX call.

Thanks

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: