cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Error while determining CCM version -2

Ivan Sanchez
Level 1
Level 1

Hi,  I have Call Manager 8.6 and CUE 8.6 but I got this error every time that I want import the CTI Ports. I thought it was a problem with CUE but I have installed 4 more CUE´s and I got the same error in all of them. The web login and Jati login are correct. Have anyone had the same problem?

3 Replies 3

trimmy
Level 1
Level 1

I have same error - when viewing ASA logs at a central site, I see lots of traffic from working CUEs on 80 and 8443 and 443 when looking for ports on CUCM. on the sites that are failing I guess there is some king of inspection from local ASAs I have no access to causing traffic not to get fully through to the cucm. I think the error is not telling the full story. I am sure this is a firewall issue?

I am trouble shooting with my provider as the failing sites i only see port 80 hit my central ASAs when scanning for ports on the cucm. I will let you know the outcome.

trimmy
Level 1
Level 1

This was found to be an ASA issue - a fault with the ASA code and packet inspection. Our provider upgraded their ASA and the CTI ports registered.

Do you have any firewalls in place?

CUE-->ASA-->CUCM

Hi,

you are right, the problem was in the firewall, the firewall was blocking the ports. Thanks for your help.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: