Views
Helpful
Replies

IAD2435 Sip to Analog

chipsch21
Level 1
Level 1

Hey everyone,

I am working on a solution for our office and was hoping to get some positive feedback here since I can't find much out on the web for this. We are looking at doing a T1 (MPLS) and a backup cable modem connection. There is also a requirement for a sip trunk that would hand off 6 analog phones. I am looking at the IAD 2435 since it does have the T1 controller embedded and the RJ-21 for analog phone lines. I can't find whether it supports vpn's and zone based firewall though which would be a requirement for the cable connectivity in the event of a failure. Also, can't find much on configuring the sip trunk and how to configure the voice ports. Any pointers or advice/snippets of config that may point me in the right direction would be great, thanks!

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

rotem.shein
Level 1
Level 1

You will have to conf the following elements

Voice service VoIP

Codecs

Voice-port

Voip Dial-peers

Pots dial peers

Sip-ua

Sent from Cisco Technical Support iPad App

View solution in original post

3 Replies 3

rotem.shein
Level 1
Level 1

You will have to conf the following elements

Voice service VoIP

Codecs

Voice-port

Voip Dial-peers

Pots dial peers

Sip-ua

Thank you Rotem. I should have updated this post stating that I had already figured everything out but what you said was dead on. Thanks again!

you are welcome and good luck

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: