Views
Helpful
Replies

Inbound Calls fail with cause code 34

gnanavel.ns
Level 1
Level 1

Dear all,

I have a setup in which inbound calls from a service provider PRI coming into the Cisco 2800 voice gateway needs to be routed to a AVAYA CM - the outbound call leg is VoIP. Calls made to the PRI land in the router with a DNIS (Called number) of 8130. The outbound dial peer is selected by the destination pattern 8130 command configured in the voip dial peer 888. The session target is the Avaya CM 172.25.16.8.

Direct inward dial is configured in the POTS dial peer mapped to the PRI interface (E1 1/0/0).

Inbound calls, after getting routed via the outbound voip dial peer seem to fail with a cause code of 34. It should be noted that outbound calls work fine in the opposite direction, i.e, made from Avaya CM and go out through the service provider PRI terminated in the gateway.

I have attached the debug of 'voip dial peer', ccapi inout and h225.Any clue what is making the call fail?

Thanks for your time and inputs.

Regards

Gnanavel.

1 Reply 1

paolo bevilacqua
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Wrong forum, post in "IP Telephony". You can move your post using the actions panel on the right.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: