cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

IVR/TCL Falling through dial-peer, any thoughts?

jasonm
Level 1
Level 1

I have set up the TCL/IVR example "clid_authen_collect_cli.1.1.0.tcl" in flash and have the dial peer set up but it seems not to care about the script and just dials out as normal. I have tried about eveyr variation I can think of but to no avail. I am tring to just get some audio/tcl response as of now, since I can do the TCL later. I am trying to send an incoming VoIP/h323 call into a pots dial peer and get the script to do anything really. "Debug voice IVR all" outputs nothing during a call. I do not have a radius server set up yet though. The call is hitting the peer and completeing out the voice port. I would assume even with no radius server the call should die if the script is being hit.

Any thoughts would be appreciated.

DSP/VCW:

VCWare Version : 11.31

ROM Monitor Version: 1.3

DSPWare Version : 4.1.31

Technology : C549

Applicable config:

call application voice aclid1 flash:clid_authen_collect_cli.1.1.0.tcl

call application voice aclid1 uidLen 10

call application voice aclid1 pinLen 6

call application voice aclid1 retryCount 3

call application voice aclid1 uid-len 6

call application voice aclid1 language 1 en

call application voice aclid1 language 2 ch

call application voice aclid1 set-location en 0 tftp://1.2.3.4/en/

call application voice aclid1 set-location ch 0 tftp://1.2.3.4/ch_new/

!

dial-peer voice 5551212 pots

application aclid1

incoming called-number 5551212

destination-pattern 5551212

translate-outgoing called 5551212

port 3:D

!

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

grzemek
Level 1
Level 1

if your call arrvies from voip to pstn ,then tcl script shall be placed on incoming voip call leg, no outgoing pstn call leg.

Script clid_authen_collect_cli is probably designed to work on pstn side, scripts on voip side have same restrictions - audio prompt must use the same codec like codec negotiated for a call and no dial tone generation (see tcl ivr documentation).

Best regards,

Grzegorz

View solution in original post

4 Replies 4

Not applicable

The document http://www.cisco.com/en/US/products/sw/iosswrel/ps1830/products_feature_guide09186a0080087b3d.html gives a complete example for setting up IVR with TCL scripts.

Yea, if you would have looked at the post it shows I have set up almost exactly the same as that and other docs. The problem wasn't finding an ambiguous link it was finding out why it is failing.

grzemek
Level 1
Level 1

if your call arrvies from voip to pstn ,then tcl script shall be placed on incoming voip call leg, no outgoing pstn call leg.

Script clid_authen_collect_cli is probably designed to work on pstn side, scripts on voip side have same restrictions - audio prompt must use the same codec like codec negotiated for a call and no dial tone generation (see tcl ivr documentation).

Best regards,

Grzegorz

Thanks, that did it. I was trying to put the IVR leg for VoIP inbound on a pots like like a normal VoIP call.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: