cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

IVR/TCL Falling through dial-peer, any thoughts?

jasonm
Level 1
Level 1

I have set up the TCL/IVR example "clid_authen_collect_cli.1.1.0.tcl" in flash and have the dial peer set up but it seems not to care about the script and just dials out as normal. I have tried about eveyr variation I can think of but to no avail. I am tring to just get some audio/tcl response as of now, since I can do the TCL later. I am trying to send an incoming VoIP/h323 call into a pots dial peer and get the script to do anything really. "Debug voice IVR all" outputs nothing during a call. I do not have a radius server set up yet though. The call is hitting the peer and completeing out the voice port. I would assume even with no radius server the call should die if the script is being hit.

Any thoughts would be appreciated.

DSP/VCW:

VCWare Version : 11.31

ROM Monitor Version: 1.3

DSPWare Version : 4.1.31

Technology : C549

Applicable config:

call application voice aclid1 flash:clid_authen_collect_cli.1.1.0.tcl

call application voice aclid1 uidLen 10

call application voice aclid1 pinLen 6

call application voice aclid1 retryCount 3

call application voice aclid1 uid-len 6

call application voice aclid1 language 1 en

call application voice aclid1 language 2 ch

call application voice aclid1 set-location en 0 tftp://1.2.3.4/en/

call application voice aclid1 set-location ch 0 tftp://1.2.3.4/ch_new/

!

dial-peer voice 5551212 pots

application aclid1

incoming called-number 5551212

destination-pattern 5551212

translate-outgoing called 5551212

port 3:D

!

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

grzemek
Level 1
Level 1

if your call arrvies from voip to pstn ,then tcl script shall be placed on incoming voip call leg, no outgoing pstn call leg.

Script clid_authen_collect_cli is probably designed to work on pstn side, scripts on voip side have same restrictions - audio prompt must use the same codec like codec negotiated for a call and no dial tone generation (see tcl ivr documentation).

Best regards,

Grzegorz

View solution in original post

4 Replies 4

Not applicable

The document http://www.cisco.com/en/US/products/sw/iosswrel/ps1830/products_feature_guide09186a0080087b3d.html gives a complete example for setting up IVR with TCL scripts.

Yea, if you would have looked at the post it shows I have set up almost exactly the same as that and other docs. The problem wasn't finding an ambiguous link it was finding out why it is failing.

grzemek
Level 1
Level 1

if your call arrvies from voip to pstn ,then tcl script shall be placed on incoming voip call leg, no outgoing pstn call leg.

Script clid_authen_collect_cli is probably designed to work on pstn side, scripts on voip side have same restrictions - audio prompt must use the same codec like codec negotiated for a call and no dial tone generation (see tcl ivr documentation).

Best regards,

Grzegorz

Thanks, that did it. I was trying to put the IVR leg for VoIP inbound on a pots like like a normal VoIP call.