Views
Helpful
Replies

UCCX 5.0 agent desktop configuration and customizations

sementellic
Level 1
Level 1

Hello,

My client would like that the chat function be available so that their agents can speak to all agents even if they are on different teams. My understanding is that the chat function is only between supervisors/agents within a team.

Would there be any way to change this?

Thank you.

6 Replies 6

ebreniz
Level 6
Level 6

Here's a doc that was written for 4.x but it still applies to 5.x as well. Just follow all the steps

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/products/sw/custcosw/ps1846/products_tech_note09186a008075025a.shtml

This procedure will allow agents to chat to each other even if they are on other teams?

Hello,

I'd like also that agents from different teams could chat with agents from other teams.

Did you solve these problem?

Thanks

Best Regards

MC

Hi

It's not possible - you can chat within a team; or move everyone into one team.

Regards

Aaron

Aaron Please remember to rate helpful posts to identify useful responses, and mark 'Answered' if appropriate!

Hi,

I have two CSQ so i must have two teams , right?

Thanks

Best Regards

MC

Hi

No - teams and CSQs are different concepts.

Teams determine who can Supervise what - so for example, you can split up large teams so that one Sup can see half the agents that they manage directly and see the CSQs you deem are related to their role.

CSQs control who the calls are actually routed to.

So you can have one team (which has all Sups, all agents, and all CSQs associated to it). This means all agents can chat, and all Sups can see all agents and CSQ stats.

You can still have two CSQs, and the calls will be sent the agents with the correct skills or resource group membership.

Regards

Aaron

Please rate helpful posts...

Aaron Please remember to rate helpful posts to identify useful responses, and mark 'Answered' if appropriate!