cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Analog Line on Hold ??

chris parkinson
Level 1
Level 1

I have an FXS port, DN 123, that alsways shows as when monitored by a monitor key on another phone.

When I use CCA "Monitor" to view the status of the FXS port, it shows the line in a "HOLD" state.

Doe that mean this FXS port has a call on hold, or that another phone has a call to this FXS port on hold?

I don't see any FAC codes that would allow the FXS user to put a call on hold, so I'm a little lost.

Thx

Chris                  

1 Reply 1

David Trad
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

Hi Chris,

If memory serves me right, when you monitor an FXS port it may show up as being on hold, but if you "WATCH" it that wont show up, but then again something in the back of my mind tells me you cannot "watch" an FXS extension??

When it is showing up as on hold can you call it or dial out on it??

Cheers,

David Trad.

**When you rate a persons post, you are indicating a thank you or that it helped, but at the same time you are also helping to maintain the community spirit - You don't have to rate posts and you wont be looked down upon :) **

Cheers, David Trad. **When you rate a persons post, you are indicating a thank you or that it helped, but at the same time you are also helping to maintain the community spirit - You don't have to rate posts and you wont be looked down upon :) *