Views
Helpful
Replies

Apply Configuration

mlemmo
Level 1
Level 1

This seems to happen a lot:

Change a config on a phone button, or add a user to a paging greop, hit apply config, you get this message with a greyed out "Apply All Change" button;

Your changes have not been applied to the device.

You can continue to make changes on other pages, then click the button below to apply all changes

I see purple flags next to the sections I made changes to, but not amount of changes corrects the condition.

the only way to recover is to log out and start over...

any ideas?

thanks

-Mark

2 Replies 2

tom
Level 1
Level 1

go through each section and see if there are any errors.

I had this happen to me and was due to errors in the shared extension I created, I had not assigned anyone to it.

This may also happen if the UC320 config utility loses contact with the UC320 itself.  Questions to ask

- Did you unplug your lap or make any network changes like switch from wireless to  wired. Do you have both enabled?

- Did you perform another operation on the UC320. Is it rebooting?

I think this going to be seen once in a while. If this becomes a big annoyance, please open a case with SBSC and the should be able to collect logs to diagnose issue.

Navin Albert

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: