Voice Systems and Accessories - Small Business

Upgrade your communication system with our Voice Systems and Accessories, perfect for small businesses.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

SPA525G2 Call Recording Increase Volume. Greetings to everyone.  I am new to this model.My question is while call recording my volume is extremely loud and the other party volume is extremely low. I would like to know how to reduce my audio recording...

I have a new install that just threw me a bit of a twist.  They would like to page through both the phones and an old external paging system.  I have previously used an interface between an FXO port and external paging on CUCM and CUMBE with an adapt...

Hi,   I just have a new Cisco 8861 phone which I am looking to set up. I cannot see in any of the documentation what the default username and password is for the phone when going to set it up and add all the SIP Details - can anyone point me in the r...

Pixel434 by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have a spa122 and I cannot get into It via web. It indicates that it's IP is 192.168.1.151. It recognized it but won't connect. I tried the IVR menu and on some options it gives me "invalid option" such as 7932.I have factory reset it several times...

rparson2 by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes