Voice Systems and Accessories - Small Business

Upgrade your communication system with our Voice Systems and Accessories, perfect for small businesses.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

When I click on Message button >> Enter your Pin press # >> After entering Pin # >> press 6 to Forward  >>(After pressing 6) Record your introduction and press # >> Spell last and First name >> Press ## to change between Spelling and Number entry >> ...

Hi TeamI assume I am able to clarify this here since its Cisco VOIP device related. This SPA-3102 correctly working with my Old router. I wanted to have a better WiFi router and I installed D-Link 'DSL-2750E' Router. Internet all works as normal thru...

Hi Dan & HowardFor the easy trace-ability I have created another new discussion (same Title - Part 2) as the previous one is unable to trace anymore as all new posts are going missing once submitted.Will try to get more details thru another SysLog tr...

The maintenance of SPA50x, SPA30x, SPA1x2 and other simmilar devices is simple. The appropriate IT department will configure the devices using remote provisioning and disable the acces to critical device's settings to user. The IT department monitor ...

Dan Lukes by VIP Alumni
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes