Voice Systems and Accessories - Small Business

Upgrade your communication system with our Voice Systems and Accessories, perfect for small businesses.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

Hi:I have about 25 Cisco SPA504 phones connected to a UC560. I have a question, 4 of the phones are members of a blast group so when and inbound call comes in all 4 phones ring simultaneously. Now the question is, can I, somehow, install a wall or ce...

I couldn't connect pc by ethernet cable with spa2102 typing the given ip address 192.168.0.1 so I tried connect via modem-router dialing the command ****7932# but the adapter response was that this is a invalid function or operation.Can somebody give...

I'm attempting to setup an SPA8000 with a single trunk to an ITSP account that has multiple DIDs, and I need each DID to route to a specific line port on the SPA, but I can't seem to figure out how to set such inbound call routing.  Unfortunately, I ...

So I went in and changed a woman's last name after she was married and changed another user who was terminated to a whole new username.  Both names showed up correctly on the phones but it doesn't seem to be working on a global scale. When they are p...

Hi, Using a tftp server to provision these phones I insterted into the configuration  :    <!-- Language Dictionaries -->   <Dictionary_Server_Script ua="na">   serv=tftp://172.20.20.1/;   d0=English-US;x0=spa50x/spa50x_30x_en_v755.xml;   d1=French;x...