Voice Systems and Accessories - Small Business

Upgrade your communication system with our Voice Systems and Accessories, perfect for small businesses.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

I'm attempting to setup an SPA8000 with a single trunk to an ITSP account that has multiple DIDs, and I need each DID to route to a specific line port on the SPA, but I can't seem to figure out how to set such inbound call routing.  Unfortunately, I ...

So I went in and changed a woman's last name after she was married and changed another user who was terminated to a whole new username.  Both names showed up correctly on the phones but it doesn't seem to be working on a global scale. When they are p...

Hi, Using a tftp server to provision these phones I insterted into the configuration  :    <!-- Language Dictionaries -->   <Dictionary_Server_Script ua="na">   serv=tftp://172.20.20.1/;   d0=English-US;x0=spa50x/spa50x_30x_en_v755.xml;   d1=French;x...

We are experiencing problems with the CiscoIPPhoneInput object. The InputFlags field is set to "A". Whenever someone starts to fill in "No", it is automatically translated to "Nei", which obviously prevents them from searching for anything related to...