Voice Systems and Accessories - Small Business

Upgrade your communication system with our Voice Systems and Accessories, perfect for small businesses.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

Hello,What are your experiences with either: 1) a computer and a voip phone sharing the same ehternet cable to a UC320 (the computer is connected to the PC port on a voip phone).2) the computer being run to a UC320 on a dedicated ethernet cable to th...

UC520 - Configuring Multiple DIDs with Different Password and RealmI use Unlimitel (Candadian VOIP provider).I have multiple DID and each DID has different password. and Different proxy server.For example:1- DID Number1: 519.....    Password1    Prox...

reza by Level 1
  • 8 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,Using SIP regsitration with flowroute.  Have two DIDs registered as line 1 and line 2 using SIP registration.  Line 1 works fine, Line two won't ring in.  Flowroute indicates it's a problem with have two DIDs on a single Auth ID.  Is there a worka...

icongdon1 by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi Guys,I have a SPA8800 configured with static ip address 192.168.1.2/24 and BE3000 with ip address 192.168.1.250 in the same network. I would like to connect a fax machine to SPA8800's  fxs port however there are no PSTN lines connected to FXO port...