Voice Systems and Accessories - Small Business

Upgrade your communication system with our Voice Systems and Accessories, perfect for small businesses.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

Hi All, I  have a  SPA112  brain new,  with  latest  fw  loaded as  per  Cisco site  Version 1.2.1 (004)Since  the  first  installation  has  started to  show  the  same   problem as  described  also  in " SPA112 Crashes - No dialtone, restart needed...

Does anybody know how to configure the 3CX soft PBX so that the MWI works properly on the Cisco SPA303 and SPA 525G phones?I find that if you set Message Waiting on any extension in the phone's web interface to "Yes" the MWI comes on and stays on whe...

How to configure Cisco SPA8800 connectivity to Lync Server 2010. The entire infrastructure are compose of Windows Server 2008 R2 64-bit as AD with Hyper-V of Exchange 2003 on a Windows 2003 Standard 32-bit, Lync Server 2010 (all are colocated) on Win...

New unit with latest firmware (1.2.1).  SPA112 qualify response times are usually between 48-60 ms (my polycom phones are 5-6).  After some number of hours, it suddenly won't respond to the once a minute asterisk qualify and returns very long respons...

I'm testing an SPA112 with firmware version "1.2.0 (042) Jul 5 2012" to see if some of the previous DTMF issues have been resolved.We have analog devices sitting behind the ATA that require DTMF tones to be played for at least 1 second to be acknowle...