Voice Systems and Accessories - Small Business

Upgrade your communication system with our Voice Systems and Accessories, perfect for small businesses.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

Hello there ..I need your help ..I'm using the SPA9000, SPA400 with cisco and linksys IP phones in my internal network very good but now i need to make the roaming emplyees soft phones, cisco wireless IP phones from internet to register to my SPA 900...

Hi, Recently we have configured provisioning for SPA122 and we're trying to do something to fasten provisioning...We're connecting new out-of-box ATAs to our local network. ATA is getting IP and DHCP option 66 (tftp-server) from our dhcp server.... I...

firmaleon by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I've ran across an oddity with the 7936 cisco conference phone in a couple of my setups involving the uc540 and uc560.  The 7936's screen instructs users to "Press the Phone Key to get a dial tone."   Users cannot get a dial-tone by pressing the phon...

Are there plans to support the 9900 series phones with the Business Edition 3000 solution? The 9951 is actually very similar to the 8961 phone, which is already supported on BE3000, except that the 9951 supports a video camera attached to the phone. ...