Voice Systems and Accessories - Small Business

Upgrade your communication system with our Voice Systems and Accessories, perfect for small businesses.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

Hi,does anyone of you have any experience with integrating a cellular phone, e.g. Nokia E51/52/71 or HTC Tytn II, on a UC540?It´s quite anoying clicking through all of the available clients.1. Which client is the appropriate for the phones?2. Is it p...

We want to to route calls between 2 systems on a local lan. Each system will have their own subnets and vlans through a port on an ASA5510.Currently the multi-site wizard wants to create a vpn for this connection through the wan port, but as we use a...

Hi everyone,I've an UC560 with 4 FXS ports built-in.In 2 of the 4 ports of the UC, I've configured 2 stcapp phones.After  some time of use, these 2 ports became unavailable, so I've to make the  command "shut" and "no shut" to return to life these 2 ...

lpmatos by Level 1
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

WHAT:Today we are announcing the General Availability of the Cisco UC320W 2.2.0 firmware feature release.  Features and bug fixes are described in the 2.2.0 release notes found here.WHEN:The 2.2.0 firmware version is available via the Cloud today.   ...

I am working with a customer that is using the Cisco Smart CallConnector Advanced Client (version 2.01.012).  Everything works like it should; except that when users have their presence status synced with their Outlook calendar that status does not u...