Voice Systems and Accessories - Small Business

Upgrade your communication system with our Voice Systems and Accessories, perfect for small businesses.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

Hello, I want to have an alternate proxy for suvival, i configure the next:<Proxy_1_ group="Ext_1/Proxy_and_Registration">mty11.txc.ip</Proxy_1_><Outbound_Proxy_1_ group="Ext_1/Proxy_and_Registration">201.138.12.4</Outbound_Proxy_1_><Alternate_Proxy_...

Good Afternoon Everyone,I'm experiencing a strange issue when trying to restore the backups made prior to the upgrade to 8.2 from 7.x ..  Most of the configuration made it across, but the Auto-Attendant, voicemails, and scripts didn't make it over.  ...

I have a UC560, CCA 3.1 and am using a WS-C2960-24PC-S for our 7962 phones.  I have configured the switch parts withe cisco-voice and cisco-switch Smartport macros.  The phones are registering fine, but are not visible on the Topology view.  I have t...

esmythe by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

When I try to configure the AutoAttendant in Call Handling using CCA it freezes up while loading voice related data...and i get an error message "java.lang.NullPointerException"I set the Auto Attendant up using CCA and it has been working for 9 month...

For about a year now, I've been attempting to use a sip softphone client on the internet to connect to a uc560, 540 and 2800-based CME with no success.  I've tried portgo and 3cx from both a pda and from my laptop out on the internet.  I can get both...