Voice Systems and Accessories - Small Business

Upgrade your communication system with our Voice Systems and Accessories, perfect for small businesses.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

My customer has a couple of SPA-525 phones that routinely will go to speakerphone when the handset is picked up (but not every time). If you push the speakerphone button to turn off the speakerphone then the call is disconnected instead of being swit...

Hello,I have a customer where we have deployed a UC560 solution, the solution it working perfectly but now they would like to be able to "Click-to-Call" from outlook.We have installed the Cisco TAPI software and we have told outlook to use the "Cisco...

Hi can anyone please guide if the UCC Client operates under a terminal server, now known as MS remote desktop services server on Windows 2008 R2 server or not.What we think it will not work due to the terminal server having a single IP address and th...

Like the title says what does everyone use for sound file conversions and editing... I've had several customers provide me with MP3 files that need to be converted to .au or wav and also cleaned up a bit before upload to the UC500. I used a trial ver...

Each time the uc560 reloads i can't access the UC560 via https, ssl vpn. After delete the selfsigned certificate (CLI) write and a reload it works fine.If i have a debug on webvpn i see the follow error 000207: Oct 25 14:51:10.408: CRYPTO_PKI: Can no...