Voice Systems and Accessories - Small Business

Upgrade your communication system with our Voice Systems and Accessories, perfect for small businesses.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

Hello,I have purchased stock Linksys SPA2102 ATA adapter with no operator configuration. By default all settings are for US phone devices.Which settings I should change that my SPA adapter would be perfectly configured to operate together with PSTN d...

Hey guys,I'm working on a system for a client that is similar to most of the configurations that we do including a load balancing SA520 in front of a UC500.  I have it configured to pass SIP and VPN traffic through the SA500 to the UC500, but I ran a...

If I added the Number of an extention to the line key (for example 200, 300, 400 and 500, see screenshot), will the extention-number overwritten from the provisioning template every 86400 seconds (by standard setting). I want, that the extention 200 ...

I've just completed a seemingly successful upgrade to 8.2.0 software pack (all indicators completed successfully and the system restarted as expected. This is where the problem comes in, none of the AA's seem to work, Direct Extension dialing from th...

jbarrow by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes