Voice Systems and Accessories - Small Business

Upgrade your communication system with our Voice Systems and Accessories, perfect for small businesses.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

How to make a cisco 962 respect it's date and time server settings?<Time_Zone group="Regional/Miscellaneous">GMT-08:00</Time_Zone><Time_Offset__HH_mm_ group="Regional/Miscellaneous"/><Daylight_Saving_Time_Rule group="Regional/Miscellaneous">start=3/2...

uhudson_z by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi all,I have a UC540 running on ios 15 with CME 8.1.I set up an additional Data VLAN which only has to get direct access to the internet through the configured dailer0 interface, which is also used by the default data VLAN.I also defined a DHCP-Scop...

Hi!!!Yes,this morning on the phone any number entered will be cut to 3 digits (on display) and then get a busy signal. I tried to reboot, nothing ...I type 001555555... After pressing the dial for a moment the display shows the full number and immedi...

We have a a UC320 and receive our SIP trunks from Bandwidth.com.  The system is configured with 10 digit dialing and 3 digit extensions.  In order to get an outside line we must dial a 9 and then the 10 digit phoane number.  Our old system allowed us...

scott by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

HiMy Client have a UC560 and they are inplementing and exchange server which is pointed to an external hosted Spam filtering ccompany (McAfee), the client wants only his server to accept mail from the hosted source which they have provide a range of ...