Voice Systems and Accessories - Small Business

Upgrade your communication system with our Voice Systems and Accessories, perfect for small businesses.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

Hi I have the following queries :1. Will the 2N helios IP 1 Button Door entry keypad work with the UCS540W ? The protocol used by the 2N Helios is SIP. Pls see below the specs:VOIP: Signalization : SIPNumber of Voice Channels : 2Audio Codc : G711 PCM...

Hello,I've set up a SIP Trunk. Outgoing calls are OK, Incomming calls short time after outgoing are also OK, BUT if I i.e. restart the UC or wait longer, incomming calls doesn't ring and the caller get's busy. debug ccsip messages does not show anyth...

Hello, I have a uc520 with 15 users and one standalone fax. I´ve generated several extensions for fax which are all forwarded to the standalone fax 901.That works ...Now I want to configure the following User Chris with the extension 100 and his own ...

After recently upgrading a UC520 to 8.0.2 a remote phone that was connecting fine via an IPSEC site to site vpn will not longer connect. It hangs on updating local.  I have built a VPN from this remote users home to a different location with a UC520 ...

jselenke by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes