Voice Systems and Accessories - Small Business

Upgrade your communication system with our Voice Systems and Accessories, perfect for small businesses.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

From my understanding, there is maximum 3 slots at ISR 4451 allow to insert 8 ports E1 card.Does it mean it could support 720 voice channels(30channel*8 ports*3 E1 cards) ?If not, what is the maximum voice channel support for ISR 4451 ?

Tom1080 by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

hello all, I recently acquired a bunch of Cisco phones specifically SPA514G, SPA525G, and one CP-8851The phones are registered to Vodafone meaning in the status menu under customization they show Vodafone. after looking around I understand this is no...

I've came across an old CISC U560 PBX and was asked to configure one thing here that I'm not sure whether it is even possible.All external incoming calls are forwarded to a specific extension (XX) and if not answered, they are forwarded to a "blast g...

mSumo by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

While checking firmware versions I noticed Cisco FN 72352 which states that my SPA525G2's will at some point simply stop working because Cisco has decommissioned QuoVadis Root CA 2. The FN states no workaround is possible due to EOL on these phones.F...

jcf2005aa by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes