Voice Systems and Accessories - Small Business

Upgrade your communication system with our Voice Systems and Accessories, perfect for small businesses.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

Dear All We have one CISCO SPA3102 and one Cisco PAP2T adapter available at two of our branch offices. Both branches are connected over LAN. We have to configure FXS ports on both branch offices to work as extensions over IP. Kindly let me know if th...

Dear All, I need your help in setting up SPA3102 with CUCM so SPA3102 can be used to make calls from IP phones (registered with CUCM) to PSTN numbers. I was struggling to make it work for many days but still not finding the clue where i am going wron...

Hi!  I have been playing around with my setup for a while now, finally have everything working the way i want to.. except... i found out today that when i am out of office i divert my call to my mobile number.  Now the call will actually ring throu...

andrewr87 by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Since 3 weeks, we have a serious problem with the CUE voice mail system (UC560 version 8.1) which doen't let the possibility to let a voice message : the caller hears the extension annoucement and just after a system message "your message is too shor...