cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Call Tracking

jorgediaz77
Level 1
Level 1

I was curious if this is possible. My clients configuration is that all inobound calls get the AA that lets them either dial directly by extension or pick an option to go to a specific group. What is happening is the CallLog feature in CallConnector is logging all inbound calls as x600 which is the AA and not the caller ID of the inbound call. So when a user looks at their history they see a bunch of inbound calls from x600 which doesn't help when they need to see the history.

Does anyone know of a way to keep the caller ID from the inbound call throughout the call history in CallConnector so we can do proper searching?

Thanks,

Jorge

17 Replies 17

Jorge,

This is weird. I think you will need to open a TAC case. Changing to blind transfer in CUE should have done the trick.

Sorry for the inconvenience. Let us know what they find.

Marcos

Hi Jorge,

For the benefit of the community, let us know what you find from TAC.

Thanks,

Marcos

Of course :)

It may be a little while though. This is the same system that had the 64 user license crash and as a result there are a lot of quirks. Right now our priority is the SMTP problem I posted in another thread. I am working with TAC and their recommendation is to backup, reinstall and restore CUE. Kind of scares me but I think it is the best option to restore any configruation settings that may have been lost. I am trying to coordinate a time to do this after hours. Once that is done I'll open a new TAC case and get the call tracking figured out. I'll keep everyone posted.

Thanks,

Jorge