I tried to update over the weekend, and basically nothing worked.
The Backup & Recovery function does not work - from what I've seen some Java BindException (JVM_BIND) is thrown during the CUE backup. Therefore I couldn't update to the latest software pack since backup & recovery is used during the upgrade process...
Then I tried to upgrade the 525G2 firmware via CCA, which failed too, reporting the firmware wasn't feasible for my device. I had downloaded the firmware a week ago. Since the Cisco website didn't work and every link to software downloads lead to error 404 I couldn't even try downloading again...
As if the problems with the updates weren't enough, the telephony issues are getting worse:
- Incoming calls are shown on the telephones' display, but can't be picked up (the phones keep ringing and ignore button input)
- Calls are often silent (with and without forwarding)
- When silent calls are terminated, they keep running for a certain time (until some kind of timeout I guess)
I'm desperately looking for a way to fix this, but I don't even know where and what errors to look for (I haven't changed anything in the configuration since the last time everything worked fine).
I generated some debug information with CCA - the only suspicious thing I found was, that there were 31 active call-legs (although none of the phones were used)