cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

CCA 3.1 Phone Background Upload not recongnizing PNG's

dharig
Level 1
Level 1

Very cool that CCA 3.1 is now alowing customization of the phones backgrounds.  The old method of modifying the XML file and TFTPing was a mess.   When I try to uplaod the files though CCA however I get an error that 'the selected image format is not recognized, please select a png file"   These PNG files are the files that have always been used in the past so I know they are good. 

Anyone run into this?

2 Replies 2

David Trad
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

Hi David,

What size are they? Are they in either of the 3 different sizes and resolution??

Cheers,

David.

Cheers, David Trad. **When you rate a persons post, you are indicating a thank you or that it helped, but at the same time you are also helping to maintain the community spirit - You don't have to rate posts and you wont be looked down upon :) *

Yes it is exactly the right size  320x212.  That siad there is much more to a png than just size.  There is Bit Depth  8,16,24,32   and  dpi.  Somthing in our PNG's cisco does not like.   CCA should specify what the correct png format is .

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: