Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Cisco SPA112 will not register with Avaya IP Office rel 10.1

OK, I'm brand new to this forum, so if this is the wrong one, somebody please direct me.

I have recently installed an Avaya IP Office R10.1, and I have used the Cisco SPA112 before successfully in order to connect analog devices using a SIP extension. However, These two devices seem to not like each other. I have set things up exactly how documentation from both manufacturers instructs. That documentation may be a little outdated, and I know that AVAYA has greatly increased security requirements. If I had to guess, I would say that has something to do with my troubles. Can anyone give me any up to date instructions? Thank you in advance.

1 Reply 1

Dan Lukes
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

You created it in wrong forum, I has moved it to more appropriate one.

While I'm familiar with SPA112 a lot, I have no experience with Avaya IP Office. Fortunately, issue can be analyzed regardless the peer vendor/model/version sometime. Just catch SIP dialog packets exchanged between  SPA and Avaya. It may disclose something helpful ...

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: