cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Como puedo extender una linea análoga desde SPA3102 hasta PAP2T y viceversa?

may0775
Level 1
Level 1

Tengo un SPA3102 conectado por medio del puerto PSTN a un conmutador Panasonic análogo y el puerto Internet esta conectado a mi red de área local (LAN) y dentro de la misma red de área local tengo un PAP2T conectado por medio del puerto Internet y en el puerto Line1 del PAP2T tengo un teléfono análogo.

Usando las siguientes configuraciones puedo marcar al teléfono conectado al puerto Line1 del PAP2T desde cualquier extensión del conmutador Panasonic pero por mas que he investigado y probado no puedo lograr hacer llamadas desde el teléfono analogo conectado al puerto Line1 del PAP2T hacia las mismas extensiones del conmutador Panasonic

En la pestaña PSTN Line del SPA3102

Make Call Without Reg: yes

Ans Call Without Reg: yes

Dial Plan 2: (S0<:192.168.1.12>)                Esta es la dirección IP del PAP2T

PSTN-To-VoIP Gateway Enable: yes

PSTN Ring Thru Line 1: no

PSTN Caller Default DP: 2

PSTN Answer Delay: 0

En la pestaña Line 1 del SPA3102

Y en la pestaña User 1 del SPA3102

Cfwd All Dest” a “gw0

En el PAP2T en la pestaña Line 1 modifiqué estos valores también

Dial Plan: (S0<:192.168.1.10>)                Esta es la dirección del SPA3102

Enable IP Dialing: yes

Este caso me esta desesperando ya que le he dedicado mucho mas tiempo del que quisiera, la verdad ya tengo 3 semanas y no logro encontrar nada de información que me ayude a solucionar este problema, agradecere cualquier ayuda o consejo que me puedan proporcionar

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Panasonic PBX often use voltage levels lower than regular PSTN Telephone lines.

For the SPA3102 VoIP-To-PSTN Gateway to answer an incoming call the Panasonic PBX must be connected to the Line (FXO) port and the on-hook voltage must be higher than the Line-In-Use Voltage setting (on the PSTN Line Tab).

On the SPA3102 INFO Tab under PSTN Line Status check the Line Voltage for both on-hook and off-hook.  Set the Line-In-Use Voltage on the PSTN Line Tab 1/2 way between the two voltage readings.  For example if the reading is 30v on-hook and 6v off-hook set the Line-In-Use Voltage: 18 which is calculated by (((30-6)/2)+6).

If that does not solve the problem there are other things you can try.

Sorry but I don't speak very much Spanish.  I used the computer to translate.

View solution in original post

2 Replies 2

Panasonic PBX often use voltage levels lower than regular PSTN Telephone lines.

For the SPA3102 VoIP-To-PSTN Gateway to answer an incoming call the Panasonic PBX must be connected to the Line (FXO) port and the on-hook voltage must be higher than the Line-In-Use Voltage setting (on the PSTN Line Tab).

On the SPA3102 INFO Tab under PSTN Line Status check the Line Voltage for both on-hook and off-hook.  Set the Line-In-Use Voltage on the PSTN Line Tab 1/2 way between the two voltage readings.  For example if the reading is 30v on-hook and 6v off-hook set the Line-In-Use Voltage: 18 which is calculated by (((30-6)/2)+6).

If that does not solve the problem there are other things you can try.

Sorry but I don't speak very much Spanish.  I used the computer to translate.

Thank you very much, it work just fine...