cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

CTI Enable causes 1 Ext in a 2 Ext hunt group to ring for 1 call then stops accepting incoming calls?

bodgeup
Level 1
Level 1

Can anyone help me?

I changed the CTI ENABLE setting on my SPA9000 to Enabled, the phones then rebooted but when a call came in to a hunt group it rang for the first call but the 2nd call incommiong to its hunt group it just sat Idle?  I cant work out why it would do this, when I Disabled CTI ENABLE again on my SPA9000 the issue went away the EXT rang for every incomming call to its hunt group?

I have a Recpetion hunt group with EXT 110, it includes 2 EXT 100 & 101 and they both ring together. This has worked every time untill i changed the CTI ENABLE setting to Enabled the the 100 EXT would take 1 call then sit idle leaving EXT 101 ringing on its own, anyone have any ideas?

The reason i enabled CTI ENABLE is we are going to try CTRL CALL MANAGER, but i havent got to the point of even installing it yet as i got this issue with our main Ext not taking incomming calls.

Thanks

John Kenny

2 Replies 2

CTRLITINC
Level 1
Level 1

John,

The developer of Call Ctrl here... Should have seen this post earlier or you could have emailed us.

Sorry to hear of your problems trying to get Call Ctrl working w/ your SPA9000. I can say that we have never seen this, but would like to find out what the problem is and would like to help where we can (even though we do not usually support the phone system directly).

Does this problem exist on either phone or just one?

Are the latest version of firmware on the SPA9000 and SPA Phones?

Have you tried to do a factory reset on any?

If you can contact our support via http://www.uctrlit.com/CallCtrl and will take a look at your configuration files for the SPA9000 and SPA Phones.

Thanks,

Steve Wofford

www.uctrlit.com/CallCtrl

Call Manager for SPA IP Phones

This is a general problem regarding the SPA9000. I found this thread after I had already opened a new one.

https://supportforums.cisco.com/message/3443513

Can anyone please help?