cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

CUE privileges and groups - how to apply them to users ?

tracy
Level 1
Level 1

I have two clients both with UC540's, both on the most recent CME/CUE software releases. In both cases, I want to assign a local user to do limited admin tasks via the CUE. First client has a user that wants to modify existing user names (in case of a name change due to marriage) and be able to change the AA company greetings due to holidays or closures. The other client wants to be able to access the TimeCardView data. I've tried utilizing the built-in groups in CUE and assigning these users to the appropriate groups, but the users cannot access the options they need in CUE. Am I misunderstanding how privileges/operations work? Do I just need to utilize the phone-based TimeCardView interface?

thanks!

tracy

2 Replies 2

Steven DiStefano
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

Have you considered Office Manager 1.2? This is the office admin tool for CCA configured systems.

There ate no roles for access with OM, but the partner can set what is exposed to configure.

I did install the latest Office Manager, and it has no method for managing TimeCardView or greetings that I can see. It also will not let you change user names. Its very restricted. But CUE offers privileges and groups, but the only effective ones I see are administrator and PromptManager. Is there something I am missing here?

tracy

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: